Hiruni Bandara Latest PhotosHiruni Bandara
red frock Hiruni BandaraPart Three: On the Job
1. Be truthful about your measurements. Don’t say you’re skinnier than you are just to get a shoot. Once there, the stylist will have problems and you will get found out. Word will get around and you could find yourself without a career!
2. Be professional, polite, and courteous. Remember that, even though you’re not working in an office, you need to be professional. Treat the people you work with respectfully — you never know who they know or what sort of a recommendation they might give of you. Never look down on anyone. You may be a model, but that doesn’t give you the right to be snooty, affected, or pompous.
– Always turn up on time to any appointment or shoot. If you’re late or rude, word soon gets around and then nobody will want to work with you.
– Be organized. Models often get called off places at the last minute and have very busy days. You need to be on top of things if you want to succeed. Buying a day-to-day planner can really help.
– Develop relationships with photographers. Not those kinds of relationships! Professional relationships. You help the photographer look great, and they will help you look great. It’s a win-win situation, so be sure to treat photographers with respect.
– Treat modeling like a real job. Girls that don’t take it seriously have small chances of succeeding in their modeling career. Realize that it is harder than it appears and there’s a lot of work behind all that glitz and glamour at fashion shows. Modeling is a full time occupation that requires constant attention. One week away from it and your career can be over. Understand that modeling has only a small window of opportunity, and even if you take a short break, you may never be able to return. Models can only work in the business for a maximum of 5 years. If you become famous inside of the business, it might be other wise.
3. Confirm whether or not there will be a make-up artist (MUA) on site for any work you are doing. Sometimes you are expected to bring certain things with you (such as base foundation) and if they don’t have a makeup artist booked you need to prepare accordingly.
4. Be creative on shoots. Photographers want to see you pose in various works, work for the camera, and interact with the world around yourself. Runway coordinators want you to put attitude in your walk (or very specific emotion).
sri lankan fashion red frock
Hiruni Bandara sri lankan model, sri lankan new fashion 2015 models , latest photos , red frock design sri lankan girls